This Show!

Minifig9292

I was going to try and give my best attempt at why My Little Ponys have become so powerful in recent years, but no matter what info I looked up, my Y chromosome has prevented me from understanding anything besides Derpy Hooves.

And to be honest I hated the original show that my older sisters(they were younger back then) watched in the 90's, mostly because it was to girly, but this show however, I think I could actually watch it, it really doesn't look that bad.

I did watch some of the episode Katatonic posted in his first post, it was ok until I decided to do the said research.

I am kinda glad to learn the existence of male ponys, it gives an answer to the question I was planning to ask "Are there any male ponys, or are they all female?".

This show... its unique, its going to be around for a long time, but it will eventually die down like the Care Bears did.

But until then, this show is going to be everywhere.

P.S. not even the mature side of the furry coin is safe from this show, it really is EVERYWHERE.

Does this make any sense, because I am getting lost in this, but I do like cute things, so that may be why I am approving of this show.

Someone get me out of here before I start enjoying the show!

I agree with Shadow 100%.

Must you do this?

Do you really need to do this?

Isn't this comsidered spam?

Must you do this?

He agrees that furries are taking over the world. I'm a resistor.

Must you do this?

He agrees that furries are taking over the world. I'm a resistor.

Shut the F up alpha.

I was talking about how Sonic always makes such small posts.

To be completely honest Shadow, I haven't made really short posts like that in quite a while.

You reason for getting angry at me is invalid and you should really check you facts before you get angry at someone.

Aki Dazrold

Hush you squabbling quill-laden fools. Saying you agree with someone is not the same thing as saying a short "I liek dis" that many consider spamming. At least this time he voiced his affirmative opinion towards an argument presented by another member instead of a simple indication of appreciation that offers nothing of value to the original poster of the material to which said appreciation was directed.

And I got pulled in...(to the argument)

I remember when I was little and they still had that show running on...uh...wherever that my sister's watched it. They also had a "my little pony video game". I paid no attention to them because I was uh...I don't know what I was doing.

I think this my be a show for young adults in general, not unlike South Park or Family Guy. Tats on bums is not exactly kid friendly.

Minifig9292

I honestly don't see the pony/furry thing.

My "furryness" never came into play with me enjoying this show.

I appreciate good animation, and I was relatively happy to see a cartoon for younger kids that ISN'T terrible.

It's always Dora De Explora that and Care Bears this, shows that are for younger kids but also complete and utter crap and totally unwatchable.

I mean if you truly get past the title of My Little Pony, this show is actually very well done.

The target audience wasn't just 8 year old girls, but also their parents.

The show has references to many MANY things that younger kids would never get.

There is a Heath Ledger Joker reference in nearly every episode, a pony based off of Dr.Who, and many more mind blowing references.

I understand if you don't like it, I really do, it IS My Little Pony after all, but you need to understand that people have different opinions on certain topics.

It's nothing to implode about.

So why don't you all drink a nice big cup of stfu, relax, and watch an episode or two with a clear head and taking everything I've said into consideration.

If you still don't like it then that's your choice and I won't make you like it.

I just want you to watch it and judge it on what it is.

I mean if you truly get past the title of My Little Pony, this show is actually very well done.

Actually the title is: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.