This Show!

Minifig9292

Minifig9292

I don't know why I like it I just do! I'm almost freaking 17, I'm a guy, and last I checked I'm not homosexual.

Yet, I CAN'T STOP WATCHING THIS SHOW.

People say I'm just jumping on a bandwagon like a sheep, I'm not though.

In fact I hated this show for the longest time until a buddy of mine made me watch a couple episodes. It kinda grew on me and now I'm actually enjoying this show.

I mean I can't explain it, I just CANNOT hate this show anymore.

I worry about myself sometimes...

*sigh*

I just don't get it.

Why do I like this show as much as I do?

Screw it...

I LIKE MY LITTLE PONY!

1298519217304.gif?1298853802

Edit:

So this is now the official pony thread... k

So if you wanna give this show a chance DO NOT start with the first episode, it's cliche and lame.

Start with this one, it's regarded as one of the best episodes so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-5JBrMIHx4

Ok well let me explain, normally I wouldn't touch this show with a 10-foot pole, but it became so memetic, and a few of my friends actually recommended it to me.

Not to mention it's created by Lauren Faust, Creator of Foster's Home, Kid's Next Door, and Powerpuff-Girls, and Co-creator of Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, and a great deal more awesome shows.

The episodes are surprisingly decent, the characters are rather well written, the jokes are actually funny, I found at least one Joker reference per episode so far, the animation is incredibly good, the voice acting is phenomenal for a cartoon, and above all, there isnt a single annoying/idiotic moment in any of the episodes I've seen.

I'm not kidding here man, this IS a decent show. Watch the episode "Sonic Rainboom" It's one of the best ones so far. You don't have to like it but at least give it a try.

9QvF1.jpg

Aki Dazrold

What the hell is it with My Little Pony recently? It seems like it's a massive AIDS ball rolling down the Internet's hill with how much I've seen stuff about it.

That last frame tells me that it may be in existance to mock the concept behind the characters' appearence.

Minifig9292

... Wut.

/:|

dwi.gif

EDIT:

Now guys don't worry, I won't pony spam, I'll just occasionally throw in a pony for the lulz. gHCeL.jpg

That is a funny image.

It is so prevalent thanks in part to the furry-fandom.

I see images of My Little Pony all over Fur Affinity and Inkbunny.

Minifig9292

That is a funny image.

It is so prevalent thanks in part to the furry-fandom.

I see images of My Little Pony all over Fur Affinity and Inkbunny.

Surprisingly my furrieness had nothing to do with my liking of this show.

/:|

Do you have younger siblings?

No...

What the hell is it with My Little Pony recently? It seems like it's a massive AIDS ball rolling down the Internet's hill with how much I've seen stuff about it.

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/index.php?/user/1622-8mono/

they're everywhere

Minifig9292

THIS USER IS ON A MISSION TO KILL PONIES.

just sayin'

Well like I said, I don't post ponies with the intention of derailing entire threads.

I don't need anypony's help for doing that.

So rest assured I won't spam the sh*t outta them.

As for the show itself, I understand why you'd hate it.

You got your opinions, I have mine, yelling at each other won't change either of them.

Agreeing to disagree is the best action anyone can take regarding something such as this.

THIS USER IS ON A MISSION TO KILL PONIES.

just sayin'

Well like I said, I don't post ponies with the intention of derailing entire threads.

I don't need anypony's help for doing that.

So rest assured I won't spam the sh*t outta them.

As for the show itself, I understand why you'd hate it.

You got your opinions, I have mine, yelling at each other won't change either of them.

Agreeing to disagree is the best action anyone can take regarding something such as this.

It's not that I have anything against the show itself (I haven't even seen anything of it other than images), and no, I am not going on a pony killing spree.

The thing that does bother me, is that it's my little frickin' ponies.

The expressions and gestures in the frames you have given me look like they came from the Kids Next Door, not Barbie.

Anonymouse

"This is the official pny thread. If you see another pny thread, please redirect them here"

I HATE HALF OF /b/ NOW

Just watched the first 40 seconds of the first episode.

"unicorn powers"

I lol'd

Edit: LOLWTF THE SUBTITLES ARE IN SPANISH

Edit 2: Katatonic, I hate you so much. I think I might be ponyfied.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Edit 3: ...or not. I got distracted and now I just can't watch it anymore.

YAYZORZ :af:

Minifig9292

I added a bit at the end of the first post.

It's a recommendation for any who haven't actually watched an episode.

And also:

fivestages.jpg?1302958017

And also:

fivestages.jpg?1302958017

I drunk enough coke to go HIGHER THAN THE SKYER...and then I ROFL'd at this picture...BTW, is "Bronydom" meant to be Bro, Pony and Boredom put together?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.