0Xc00000Ba

Auditor

I recently downloaded the missing d3drm and redirected it into C:\Program Files (x86)\LEGO Media\Games\Rock Raiders. When I run the application, the error known on the title is shown.

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000ba). Click OK to terminate the application."

If your solution is, "Put the missing folder in System32": I tried it but it didn't work.

If your solution is, "Use the Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit": I really wish that I did, but it needs to have the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 installed. The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is installed incorrectly onto my computer. With that, I am unable to install Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 because of the corrupted registry.

Any solutions available?

Hmm strange.

You could try registering the DLL by going to Start > Run and type:

regsvr32 "C:\Windows\System32\d3drm.dll"

Upon doing a Google search I found:

"The '0XC00000BA' error is a common windows error caused by misconfigured system files. which indicate that your system is having a corrupt registry entries. "

And as you said .NET Framework won't install because of a corrupt registry, so that my be the issue.

So you might have to look for a tool that can repair registry errors. But be careful because there are a few fake ones out there that are actually viruses. It might be best to look for one on trusted download sites like Softpedia or Download.com.

Put the .dll in your System folder, not System32 folder. Alternatively, just put the file in the game's folder instead of redirecting it. As for registry cleaners, CCleaner is a good one.

Yeah but I don't think CC repairs the registry... just removes unused registry files (like the disk clean up tool)... I just remember not liking CC when I had registry problems before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.