Draw A Drawing Of Areas, Enemies And Bosses

Seamonster

This is just if you want to. The reason that i made this topic, is because that i want to have some artwork of some of the objects in the RRO game, you can draw anything you want, but it must be a part of the RRO ideas. you can draw things like how you think the Core King would look like, what some of the enemies would look like, how areas would be or draw an area. What the space ships would be like, how some of the items and gears would be (dont worry, the list of items will be uploaded soon). and you are now asking your self "Way, arent you posting this drawings?" well, the answer is because, The drawings would not look good, that i am not that good to draw rocks and that i cant upload the artwork because i must use ask my dads to scan the drawings on an memory stick , witch he wont do most of the time. so, to those how want, they can draw. those how wont, dosent need to. you can show me the drawings by putting them with your comment.

Tauka Usanake

Not a drawing but a thought, make the Core King like the beta versions of the RMs. Those things look like they want to kill! ;P

Not a drawing but a thought, make the Core King like the beta versions of the RMs. Those things look like they want to kill! ;P

The Core King is the biggest Monster on planet U. He is wearing a Crown made out of ore and he is weary powerful, way? because he have drinken the energy from the core crystal, in millions of years, witch have made him getting scars that glows red of the energy and given him an power hungry personality.

Tauka Usanake

The Core King is the biggest Monster on planet U. He is wearing a Crown made out of ore and he is weary powerful, way? because he have drinken the energy from the core crystal, in millions of years, witch have made him getting scars that glows red of the energy and given him an power hungry personality.

A crown? /:| Sounds kind of silly to me but I won't go against it.

Well most RMs seem fairly humanoid in the sense of two legs, two arms, body, head. The Core King should be somewhat mutated by the core crystal engery and that's why I sugested the beta versions of the RMs. They seem deadly and mutated enough compared to the normal released RMs.

Or we could make those the "core monsters" with the core king being a much larger one...

the color of the Core monsters are just black, and their eyes are colored yellow or lime green. The core King on the other hand is colored black but with red eyes and have also those red scars, and he has also a "beard" and claws on his hands and feet. But the idea that they should have a scorpion like tail i like, But instead of walking on all four like the beta did, they are walking normal.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.