Rock Monster Research.

Seamonster

Now that my Seamonster mining base is finish. i can now begin the study of the Rock Monsters, oh Rock Raiders how nice of all of you to join me, if there is some info about the Rock Monsters you want to tell me, just say it. but theorys and what you think about the rock monsters will not be approved as info -.- . we need data and prof to sucside in our quest in finding out more about the monsters, in the mintime raiders, i can help you all with the mining by using my seamonster technology. :D

The hell are you talking about?

Go to the RRU wiki pages on monsters.

You dident understand me again. :'( What i meant was just to collect all info about the Monsters, there is no new info about the monsters in that wiki of your, there were noting new there, i wasent even in the list of user in the wiki, or was the reason i am not in the list becose i am not a member her? are you all looking at me as just an "nobody" while you all that is importent are "members" is that so or not.

So, do you want info from fanfics? Power Miners??

No, What do you all know about the rock monsters, we need more info, no Fan ideas becouse they are mostly an non canon part of the series, and not the Power Miners, the rock monsters there arent the same type. The wiki has not been updated with new info for a while, if we all manage to get enought info, then the story of planet U will finely be revilde.

You want more canon information? Here's the Rock Monster's wiki entry in its entirety, except images:

The Rock Monster is the Monster that appears on the Rocky Terrain. It is the smallest of the major Monster types, and the least threatening, but the most common type.

The Laser Beam is the most useful defensive Weapon, as it does 110 damage, which can kill a Rock Monster in one or two hits. The Pusher Beam does only 2 damage, and will only push it away half a square. The Freezer Beam does 5 damage and freezes a Rock Monster for 25 seconds. They are scared by big bangs, such as those created by Dynamite and the Sonic Blaster. They will eat up to 6 Energy Crystals at a time.

What other information do you want? That's just about all the information we have on them that isn't fanmade. By the way, the story os Planet U will never be "revealed" officially because the games and books simply don't tell us everything. The best we could do is see if Karl could dig up some backstory documentation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.