The Moss Theroy

TheEPICtrainrider

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is a good theroy?

• Yes and I think It's right
    • Yes but I think it's wrong
    • no

I still the age old Tiburium Theory since they are both types of energy in their repective universes. ECs are the moss.

• 2 months later...
TheEPICtrainrider

And one thing I just thought of, The moss could be radio active. This could mean there is more energy in the moss then we think.

• 1 month later...

Are we forgetting there was no ec's on earth and mars back then?

The universe is different from mars mission and power miners.

I think we're still thinking "inside the box".

Plottree stepped out of that box to think about ec's and air, and ore, and he came up with this.

In My Opinion:

I don't think it makes ec's and ores, BUT, it does explain air to me.

TheEPICtrainrider

I think we're still thinking "inside the box".

Plottree stepped out of that box to think about ec's and air, and ore, and he came up with this.

The outside of the box is nice, we have Milk and Cookies.

I'm also making a new topic, this one involving antimatter. :B

I could have sworn I wrote something here that for no reason got deleted

and I thought it was very resent

oh well

I still think this is the LEGO®R Univers

• 3 years later...

The air solution is good, apart from the light. *idea*

Out of the blue, do you know those chemosynthetic bacteria that live down in vents and feed on sulphur?

(You do now :P)

Perhaps the moss finds... chemicals (for loss of a better word) in the ground, and otherwise works like a photosynthesizing plant, but instead it uses a chemical as its source of energy.

*another idea*

Perhaps the moss thrives on small amounts of EC's power? Or it uses the radiation emitted by them? OR it uses heat as it's energy source?

Anywayds, those are my ideas.

I have a different theory with the creation of energy crystals. Upon referencing to my drawings and my story related to "Battle for Everlastia". The planet that the main characters arrive on is barren with an unknown life and crystals covering the area. You may think "How does this relate to Planet U?" Well. In order to make my story as real as I could I came up with how life is supported on my 'made up' planet.

We know that carbon and oxygen are essental for life. The crystals in my story are able to grow in the soil with the best amount of minerals. The minerals are formed together over years to create a minor crystal, about less than the size of a sandwich.In this theory, they are like the plants. As they grow, they take in nearby minerals and the carbon dioxide filled air to continue to grow. They are able to emitt small amounts of oxygen from the air around. If at a major state of size, they are able to support the life around.

Criticize all you want about my theory. I try to keep my story and drawings as realistic as I can. Which means science, and lots of it!

We are widely unknown of what elements or organisms that thrive on Planet U, and even how a rock monster is able to live (but that is a different story).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.