karsten

Hallo,

And again a new HP mod this time the Dynamite it was one ugly box now it is shiny :P

Picture

zjh1l5.pngkey435648be307a9ee25f3a55f2c4e

Download Link:

http://www.rockraidersunited.com/files/dl-r64/

Copy & Past it to: (Replace if asked)

Rock Raiders\Data\MiscAnims\Dynamite\

All the requests of improving the dynamite have been done and i have updated the download link

(except the Higher Quality Image on top of the dynamite)

Thx for PWNZOR & Cirevam for helping me with Lightwave :)

Edited by Slimy Slug

That looks great, but the top stick of dynamite brick thing seems too thin. In fact, it seems a bit too wide, too.

I think that i can fix that hold on :P

And btw the wide and lengt are the same!

Fixed newer version is uploaded :)

Edited by karsten

In this case, the red surface needs to have smoothing applied; it looks wierd not being round. Same with the green studs.

But awesomeness. I would download each and every one of these, but I am going to make my own models to complement the rest of the models I make :).

perhaps someone could make a better quality image to be placed on top of the dynamite.

Yeah that should be nice

@ PWNZOR Fixed Smoothing ;)

perhaps someone could make a better quality image to be placed on top of the dynamite.

Perhaps someone could make an actual dynamite brick in place of that.

Perhapse someone could make a better quality image since it is an actual dynamite brick.

Perhapse someone could make a better quality image since it is an actual dynamite brick.

Perhapse someone could make a better texture/quality image so i can change it to the newer one because a brick does not make sense. Just make a image lol..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.