Facts About Lego Rock Raiders

Cyrem

Can we add some fanfic stuff to this thread?

If so I have ton's of fanfic facts (say that 3 times fast)

I wouldn't think so, this is stuff based on the actual storyline Lego/DDI/The Book Writers developed and thus it's "official" content. You could make another topic?

So we are assuming that the RM's are what's left of that assumed ancient civilization? (as opposed to the civilization's race went extinct)

1. If I recall correctly, there was a statue of a Rock monster.

2. Anyway, remember, the audience was kids. Usually when the book says something as a fact, it is a fact.

1. How does an RM die naturally. Does he decay or does he retain his rocky form?

2. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken. Iow, just cause something is stated as fact doesn't mean it's factual (I mean who says the RR's know that the statue was artificially created and isn't the remains of a rock monster that passed away?).

---

The reason I argue this point is because I hate the idea of the RM's being descendants of a civilization.

Also, if there's ruins of a city with an artificially created statue of a RM... why can't it be an idol of an extinct (or perhaps emigrated) civilization?

1. How does an RM die naturally. Does he decay or does he retain his rocky form?

2. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken. Iow, just cause something is stated as fact doesn't mean it's factual (I mean who says the RR's know that the statue was artificially created and isn't the remains of a rock monster that passed away?).

---

3. The reason I argue this point is because I hate the idea of the RM's being descendants of a civilization.

4. Also, if there's ruins of a city with an artificially created statue of a RM... why can't it be an idol of an extinct (or perhaps emigrated) civilization?

1. No idea.

2. Normally, authors don't make complicated stories when the audience is for kids unless they're bad authors. So we have to assume everything stated as a fact with no contradicting evidence is indeed fact.

A) I know of no contradicting evidence.

B) You don't have to assume this. But generally, this is how works.

3. I always think of it like this:

Rock Monsters are a species of elemental monsters.

Elemental monsters once had an empire.

The RMs, IMs, and LMs the Rock Raiders saw are the same creatures, but the only difference being that these individuals are being affected by a disease/mutation that turns them into mindless brutes.

In fact, I plan on the intro video of Planet featuring a group of Rock Monsters accidentally curing themselves of this disease/mutation.

4. Who knows? It might be. But it probably isn't; look at my points in 2.

Tauka Usanake

I always think of it like this:

Rock Monsters are a species of elemental monsters.

Elemental monsters once had an empire.

The RMs, IMs, and LMs the Rock Raiders saw are the same creatures, but the only difference being that these individuals are being affected by a disease/mutation that turns them into mindless brutes.

In fact, I plan on the intro video of Planet featuring a group of Rock Monsters accidentally curing themselves of this disease/mutation.

I don't think this could be true in any fact. They are not so mindless if you look through some of the comics. They have some intelligence relative to their natural form.

Also if you are commenting on the statues of the rock monsters in said comics, I think those were just the RMs sculpting them. The one on the right was posing if you noticed.

1. I don't think this could be true in any fact. They are not so mindless if you look through some of the comics. They have some intelligence relative to their natural form.

2. Also if you are commenting on the statues of the rock monsters in said comics, I think those were just the RMs sculpting them. The one on the right was posing if you noticed.

1. I didn't literally mean mindless brutes.

2. Wait, when did I say they weren't sculpted? I always thought they were sculpted.

3. I think the RM Statue discussion should be moved into another topic.

Tauka Usanake

1. I don't think this could be true in any fact. They are not so mindless if you look through some of the comics. They have some intelligence relative to their natural form.

2. Also if you are commenting on the statues of the rock monsters in said comics, I think those were just the RMs sculpting them. The one on the right was posing if you noticed.

1. I didn't literally mean mindless brutes.

2. Wait, when did I say they weren't sculpted? I always thought they were sculpted.

3. I think the RM Statue discussion should be moved into another topic.

That was said earlier by someone else.

I keep hearing you say this; what source are you basing this off of?

So we are assuming that the RM's are what's left of that assumed ancient civilization? (as opposed to the civilization's race went extinct)

...one of the books?

It was stated that it was an anient civilization of the monsters.

Can we add some fanfic stuff to this thread?

If so I have ton's of fanfic facts (say that 3 times fast)

What part of FACTS don't you understand?

[qote name='Amauros' timestamp='1296066907' post='47630']

[/qote]

1. If I recall correctly, there was a statue of a Rock monster.

2. Anyway, remember, the audience was kids. Usually when the book says something as a fact, it is a fact.

---

The reason I argue this point is because I hate the idea of the RM's being descendants of a civilization.

Also, if there's ruins of a city with an artificially created statue of a RM... why can't it be an idol of an extinct (or perhaps emigrated) civilization?

It was stated the RRs were part of a civilization.

There was a statue. And more stuff not mentioned.

". How does an RM die naturally. Does he decay or does he retain his rocky form?"

That's not related. Anyways, we've seen them explode into baby monsters. So how they reproduce and die really die is unknown

"Iow, just cause something is stated as fact doesn't mean it's factual (I mean who says the RR's know that the statue was artificially created and isn't the remains of a rock monster that passed away?)."

Because it was a STATUE. Not rubble or something obviously a monster. Statue means statue.

"The reason I argue this point is because I hate the idea of the RM's being descendants of a civilization."

Too bad. They were. And Docs' name is Docs, not Doc.

Besides, they're shown to have some intelligence (that one in rock2.avi spoke, remember?)

"Also, if there's ruins of a city with an artificially created statue of a RM... why can't it be an idol of an extinct (or perhaps emigrated) civilization?"

First, it was stated that they were the remains of the Monster's civilization. And that has been shown as a possability.

Second, that reminds me of those green aliens. Remember in the beta image? Maybe those green aliens were the civilization. But they were cut, so no.

Third

"Usually when the book says something as a fact, it is a fact."

1. Also if you are commenting on the statues of the rock monsters in said comics, I think those were just the RMs sculpting them. The one on the right was posing if you noticed.

Wait, when did I say they weren't sculpted? I always thought they were sculpted.

Ah. The Book HADU showed statues and other ruins of a civilization. And the 4920 comic showed them sculpting statues.

Maybe they're not as mindless as we think...

[/story idea]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.