Mystery Tentacles

Pyro

Anybody know what these are? Some sort of disembodied cave squid tentacles, perhaps.

gallery_1520_117_98971.jpg

Whatever it is, it's got Chief's attention like a landslide.

That looks like swoosh marks from the hover scout.

It looks like smoke emitting out of an exhaust pipe to me, actually...The exhaust pipes being the grey studs on the back of the hoverboard.

But then why is only one side emitting smoke/swoosh marks, and why is there a second one further back?

It could be a mess up, I suppose. I see misaligned ropes and reversed images in LEGO catalogs all the time.

But then why is only one side emitting smoke/swoosh marks, and why is there a second one further back?

It could be a mess up, I suppose. I see misaligned ropes and reversed images in LEGO catalogs all the time.

Planes sometimes have the smoke trail, and sometimes the smoke trail cuts off for a second or two.

Possibly the same is going on here.

A more plausible explanation:

The artist faded the right side's smoke emission as it neared the source.

It is possible, however, that there is a lake in the cave the tunnel leads from, seeing the blue glow. Although it's the same blue glow that appears at the base. Anyway, there could be a water based monster there. Maybe the hoverboard was fleeing?

And what's that Tall building/vehicle combo thingy behind the hoverboard?

EditL The "Tentacles" also appear behind the TT.

I'm pretty sure they are swoosh marks.

I'd say they're swoosh marks from the scout. I was going to say they were pipes belonging to the building waayyy in the background behind chief and the RM.... but then I realized it was just the Granite Grinder. :P

...That's a Granite Grinder.

And it's not a hoverboard, it's a Hover Scout. It always irks me when people refer to something based on the file name, rather than the in-game name. It comes up a lot, suprisingly.

...That's a Granite Grinder.

And it's not a hoverboard, it's a Hover Scout. It always irks me when people refer to something based on the file name, rather than the in-game name. It comes up a lot, suprisingly.

The top looks unnatural...

Anyway, I prefer the config file name myself in this case. Hoverboard sounds better to me than hoverscout.

I'd say they're swoosh marks from the scout. I was going to say they were pipes belonging to the building waayyy in the background behind chief and the RM.... but then I realized it was just the Granite Grinder. :P

Hah, I thought the exact same thing for a moment.

But it isn't a real hoverboard any ways.

This is a hoverboard:

hoverboard-00.jpg

A cookie to the person who knows what it's from.

Yeah, my point exactly. And it's from Back to the Future 2, amirite?

Hah, I thought the exact same thing for a moment.

But it isn't a real hoverboard any ways.

This is a hoverboard:

hoverboard-00.jpg

A cookie to the person who knows what it's from.

Yeah, my point exactly. And it's from Back to the Future 2, amirite?

Your right.

But ya, if they wanted it to be called a hoverboard then they would have got rid of everything but the base.

That is why it is call a hoverboard.

They're just swoosh marks.

...The Granite Grinder

Anyway, I prefer the config file name myself in this case. Hoverboard sounds better to me than hoverscout.

Except you can't call it a Hoverboard. Because the Hoverboard is that small flying vehicle that attatches to the back of the Tunnel Transport. Look at THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION BOOK of the 4980 if you don't know what I'm speaking of.

Except you can't call it a Hoverboard. Because the Hoverboard is that small flying vehicle that attatches to the back of the Tunnel Transport. Look at THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION BOOK of the 4980 if you don't know what I'm speaking of.

I don't have said instruction book.

And we all already know I see stuff...weirdly. Still doesn't look like a Granite Grinder to me :/

I don't have said instruction book.

And we all already know I see stuff...weirdly. Still doesn't look like a Granite Grinder to me :/

Race_for_Survival_Cover.png

That's the Hoverboard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.