Can't Run Rr On Window 7 File Missing

Grank

for some reason after i installied lego rock raiders on windows 7 and tryed to playing it said that d3drm.dll was missing i installed it from the disk so does anyone know how to fix the problem or download d3drm.dll some where online so i can play lego rock raiders again?

for some reason after i installied lego rock raiders on windows 7 and tryed to playing it said that d3drm.dll was missing i installed it from the disk so does anyone know how to fix the problem or download d3drm.dll some where online so i can play lego rock raiders again?

Yes, on the installation disc of LRR you can find the .dll copy and past it to your Lego Rock Raiders installation folder ;)

If you don't have the Cd annymore google for d3drm.dll and download it from on of the dll sites.

Don't forgot to copy it to your LRR directory

If you don't now where it is.

C:\Program Files\LEGO Media\Games\Rock Raiders

Or

C:\Program Files (86) \LEGO Media\Games\Rock Raiders

Tauka Usanake

You think it would help if we uploaded a copy of the .dll on here? I know people can always get it themselves but it might be a little less problematic?

You think it would help if we uploaded a copy of the .dll on here? I know people can always get it themselves but it might be a little less problematic?

You can make a topic and upload the .DLL but most people here already fixed it when they installed LRR because they now what to do.

For new members it is a good idea.

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/index.php?/forum-6/announcement-10-frequently-asked-questions/

It helps to read the FAQ.

I can't get LRR to install at all. The best I can get is Error 102, unsupported operating system.

From the compact disk, it hangs in what appears to be a loop in the start up of the setup.

I'd highly recommend running it in Compatibility Mode, but does anyone know what previous OS is best?

Um...The problem was already solved.

I can't get LRR to install at all. The best I can get is Error 102, unsupported operating system.From the compact disk, it hangs in what appears to be a loop in the start up of the setup.

Make your own topic for this.

I'd highly recommend running it in Compatibility Mode, but does anyone know what previous OS is best?

As Addict said, the problem is already solved. As for the OS, anything from XP basic to Win7 ultimate, because the OS isn't the problem (unless you're using apple, linux, or something else); LRR is just buggy and will crash (especially on certain levels) no matter what OS you're using.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.