Orr-Gml

Redacted

and it isnt windows only anymore

How?

Anon will only be happy if it will work for Linux

I'll be happy *enough* when these games start working correctly on WINDOWS.

• 11 months later...

its good too look at the old comment! i think i still have the source somewhere but i dont think ill do anything with it ATM :c ... and about that fight with GML and c++ , i use C# now and the i/ppl who work for me are/am working on some games that will be released in a couple of weeks

Pascal make it open sourche i can use your source now and use my Graphics and things and your source so we have one Game maker game but game maker sucks but i am planning to finish my game xD cuzz i got the start :D

i wish i could release the source , i cant find it on my laptop and if it was on the pc i have now its gone cuz my harddrive asploded...

game maker sucks

Your skills are weak.

Haha i mean it in another way to start of with game maker is really nice and you can leanr and have allot of fun but when u want to go furter gam maker is not needed then xD and i used game maker since i was like 12 or 13 i dono annymore. xD

ohwait , i forgot , the laptop actually crashed last week for some reason , my dad had to format and re-install windows... that means that i do not have any projects from a long time ago :c

i mean it in another way to start of with game maker is really nice and you can leanr and have allot of fun but when u want to go furter gam maker is not needed then

That IS what I meant. You can accomplish professional quality 2D games purely made in GML. I have used GML since I was 12... I'm now 21 and still use it. I know it inside, outside, backtofront, jumbled whatever... as I've said before, it's not the language that matters, it's what you are able to do with it. Just because one jumps to C++ or whatever language doesn't mean your games are going to be great at all, you need the skills to apply the language and only then will you produce something of quality.

like what i do now , i was like 11 when i made orr-gml ... i now use unity3D (javascript+c#) and it is used by some of the real profs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.