Orr-Gml

Redacted

hi again

i am making orr-gml , i started 2 months ago and it for school

tools : tnt - nuke

building: nuclear facility - tnt dispencer - mobile teleporter

vechicles: small helicopter

minifigs : pilot(that orange rockraider minifig) - and a radsuit guy for the nuketest map

the grapics are bad not becouse is was only coding the stuff , so it will be better later

nuke1.png

nuke2.png

yay.png

gameplay.png

med_gallery_2_11_21238.png

And I already knew I didn't want to know.

I'd say more, but I don't have much time so I'll just say:

RR is not about nukes.

@anonymouse

ugh , dude , it was a test becouse some friends of my school wanted in it , and it can be handy for mining epic caves >:C

and anon , rememober , it is for school and in my free time (dont have much) im learning c++ >:C

@anonymouse

ugh , dude , it was a test becouse some friends of my school wanted in it , and it can be handy for mining epic caves >:C

and anon , rememober , it is for school and in my free time (dont have much) im learning c++ >:C

Yeah whatever :P

About C++, learn python first, then learn C++. Knowing how to program different things would be very useful before starting to work with a language that likes errors so much (unless, of course, you already have the aforementioned experience from GML of course)

Lol, it was only a suggestion/advice. You don't have to, it just makes the whole thing much less of a pain (albeit, take longer).

{/off-topic}

It doesn't matter what programming language you use, whether it is compiled or interpreted, it is still a language. Choose the language the will be fitting for the task at hand. If you don't want to spend(or have) a lot of time programming and debugging and rather see results within the day, an easier language like this is the right choice. Your limit is your imagination, don't be pressured into thinking otherwise.

Back to on-topic:

Nukes are not suitable for mining. Consider Hiroshima and the fact that that was the first nuclear bomb ever actually used (not counting testing as using). Also consider radiation. Seriously, NUKES ARE NOT FOR MINING.

TNT, okay. Large amounts of TNT for big asplosions, ok. Nukes? Heck no.

Back to on-topic:

Nukes are not suitable for mining. Consider Hiroshima and the fact that that was the first nuclear bomb ever actually used (not counting testing as using). Also consider radiation. Seriously, NUKES ARE NOT FOR MINING.

True True

Back to on-topic:

TNT, okay. Large amounts of TNT for big explosions, ok. Nukes? Heck no.

One ton yield devices are common where I came from. The smallest I've seen work had the yield of a hand grenade, but it was of an unreliable design (some times it would just go critical and get extreamely hot, if it landed sideways or backwards, it would just put a hole in the ground, some times even staying together enough to be reused) and the size of a 155 artillery shell (it acually WAS one). I strongly suggest the former, which was of a dumb iron bomb profile.

Back to on-topic:

Nobody cares. Really.

If he wants to use nukes, I say: "Go for it!"

If he wanted to make the game realistic, he'd not use nukes.

it was for a friend and it will be deleted

maybe for the pre-alphas conten at the ending of the game

First Anon basically says GML is lame so you quick to say you are learning c++ and going to quit GM. Then he says learn python first(big surprise there) and you say you will learn Python. After that Anon says 'no nukes' and now you are going to remove them?

Dude, stop listening to people telling you how to make your game. It's your game, have nukes! make explosions! invite Michael Bay to dinner! Games are about fun and creativity, not what it is made with.

Use your creativeness, don't let other people make your game though their words. Make your game, then get feedback.

Sorry Anon.

it was for a friend and it will be deleted

maybe for the pre-alphas conten at the ending of the game

First Anon basically says GML is lame so you quick to say you are learning c++ and going to quit GM. Then he says learn python first(big surprise there) and you say you will learn Python. After that Anon says 'no nukes' and now you are going to remove them?

Dude, stop listening to people telling you how to make your game. It's your game, have nukes! make explosions! invite Michael Bay to dinner! Games are about fun and creativity, not what it is made with.

Use your creativeness, don't let other people make your game though their words. Make your game, then get feedback.

Sorry Anon.

My problem with GM is the fact that the games made by it work miserably for me, in real windows as well as wine. And of course the fact that it's not open-source, but that's not why I advise not using it.

and it isnt windows only anymore

Anon will only be happy if it will work for Linux, which I doubt will ever be the case since Linux is lamo (Anon tease) :P

Tauka Usanake

HAVE NUKES AS AN EASTER EGG!!! xD

Or like imput speical code or something. Can you do that in Game Maker? I don't know but nukes sound fun. :D

Back to on-topic:

TNT, okay. Large amounts of TNT for big explosions, ok. Nukes? Heck no.

One ton yield devices are common where I came from. The smallest I've seen work had the yield of a hand grenade, but it was of an unreliable design (some times it would just go critical and get extreamely hot, if it landed sideways or backwards, it would just put a hole in the ground, some times even staying together enough to be reused) and the size of a 155 artillery shell (it acually WAS one). I strongly suggest the former, which was of a dumb iron bomb profile.

Wait, what? Are you trying to get us to believe you set off mini-nukes for kicks where you come from? It's prohibited everywhere.

Don't lie, tracker.

Wait, what? Are you trying to get us to believe you set off mini-nukes for kicks where you come from? It's prohibited everywhere.

Don't lie, tracker.

To clarify, a traditional atomic bomb (not a hydrogen bomb) detonates with a force of 50 megatons of TNT, with 1 megaton = 50 million tons, thus 50 megatons = 2.5 billion tons. So, I would say that a 1 ton explosive is not the equivilent of a "mini-nuke."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.