My Personal Project For 2011

ZanzorXL

My first personal goal for this year is to complete Lego Rock Raiders game 100%.

Second goal is to build all unique, never for sale Rock Raiders building and vehicles that are used in the game(Tool Store, Power Plant, Teleport Pad, Support station). I will start with the first building and than progress to the last.

It may take ma a while mainly because I will order required parts directly from BrickLink. This means I will not use any parts I already got with my Official Lego Rock Raiders sets, but instead use new parts. I want to do this so that in the end I can build a large base with all buildings and vehicles in it.

When each building or vehicle is completed I will post some pictures and instructions made by me.

Currently I have one problem. I'm trying to figure out how to build the base of the buildings(to me they look like base plates but they do not exist in reality). When I figure that out I will start building my first building.

I would also like someone to please post the name of the buildings and vehicles in ENGLISH so that I can use a proper name when I finish one of them. This is because my game copy is in my language and my translating abilities suck. Thanks in advance!

Have a nice day!

ZXL

Please use these links as a reference for translating your creations.

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/wiki/index.php?title=Buildings

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/wiki/index.php?title=Vehicles

Tauka Usanake

The teleport pad, upgrade station, most of the vehicles have already been made into sets. If you mean separate creations and with their own foundation/powerpaths then this sounds good. Maybe after you are done a catalog can be made of these and we could order the buildings to make our own dream bases.

I think the baseplates as you say are 16x16 studs. I've messed around on Roblox and have found the buildings to fit properly in those dimensions. You may as well use a flat brick for them.

I could have sworn some buildings used parts that never existed, which always confused me becuase why would they add that?

Well improvisation never hurts, well it hurts sometimes, but not with Legos.

Best of luck to yah man!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.