My New Chrome Crusher

karsten

I got my new chrome cruiser sealed :)

21,- euro :)

I bougt it from a leady in a camper LOL

It was cheap so wanted to say that if annyone wan't pics (don't think so pw me)

,Karsten

• 1 year later...

Are you serious?

I spent a little more than that on an unsealed one (actually I got 2 of them). :/

I'd keep that one sealed and lock it in a cabinet if the box is in good condition.

I'd keep that one sealed and lock it in a cabinet if the box is in good condition.

What's the point of owning it if you're not going to use it?

You can put it on display.

Though it is made of LEGO so if people see it on display they might laugh at you.

What's the point of owning it if you're not going to use it?

As a collector's item, perhaps? Also, some things are just nice to have, for no other reason than to have them. :)

You can put it on display.

>sealed in box

Though it is made of LEGO so if people see it on display they might laugh at you.

Why?

As a collector's item, perhaps? Also, some things are just nice to have, for no other reason than to have them.

Yeah, but with a LEGO thing, unless you're one of those people who sells them on Ebay ten years later what's the point of having a set you're not going to build stuff with?

That's what I don't get about collectors. They hoard stuff and never use it, and if they're feeling frisky they might display it on a shelf in the box. Then again, what do you do with LEGO® brick building toys except build something then display it? Unless you put Mindstorms into it, it's not good for anything but display.

Then again, what do you do with LEGO® brick building toys except build something then display it?

There's a difference between keeping it as a display model and leaving it sealed in the box. At least with the former you got to build it and can potentially create MOCs out of its pieces.

You can take it out for display... unless you just buy a second(with no box) just to display in front of the sealed box.

Collecting is a hobby, something to do in spare time... and you can look at your good work for many years to come. It's more of a nostagia thing. Not everyone gets/likes it, but I enjoy looking at them without needing to open/touch them.

Meh... I don't really care, at least I have something. And LEGO doesn't empty your wallet.

Meh... I don't really care, at least I have something. And LEGO doesn't empty your wallet.

Unless you're REALLY into it... Getting those large sets can really burn a hole in your pocket.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.