Christmas Rock Raiders

Seamonster

This would be some thing to just laugh at, just see for you all members of rock raiders, celebration Christmas with the Rock monsters. Just, just let that image stick in your head for a minute!

Well, the first thing I though of is a toned down version of Amauros's new tileset and a few model edits.

You mean darker? The biome is a bit darker than my screenshots suggest. I have the brightness and spotlight maxed out.

Well, the first thing I though of is a toned down version of Amauros's new tileset and a few model edits.

You mean darker? The biome is a bit darker than my screenshots suggest. I have the brightness and spotlight maxed out.

By toned down I mean a little less harsh. Your's looks like it's post-blizzard. Maybe a little bit of visual fluff. You know, like stereotypical fluffy christmas snow.

Somone actually make a quick mod for this; like

• Ore are trees (or maybe snowballs?)
  • Crystals are presents (I have a premade model for this, if anyone wants it, although it is a couple hundred poly's)
  • All biomes are ice (possibly Amauros's?)
  • All monsters are ice monsters
  • Raiders have a beard and hat (it would also be funny if the monsters have this; although putting it on chief would be painful)

Somone actually make a quick mod for this; like

• Ore are trees (or maybe snowballs?)
  • Crystals are presents (I have a premade model for this, if anyone wants it, although it is a couple hundred poly's)
  • All biomes are ice (possibly Amauros's?)
  • All monsters are ice monsters
  • Raiders have a beard and hat (it would also be funny if the monsters have this; although putting it on chief would be painful)

A quick texture swap is all you need for snowballs, but I could make a tree too.

I can make a better LESS POLYFUL present model.

Easy peasy texture swapy.

Same.

A bit harder. The hat I can do, but the beard is a different story. PLUS then we have to retexture crap.

In other words, could be done. Once Amauros is done with his new boime, maybe he could help me with it.

I cant belive this topic grabbed your attension this easily, This was meant as a joke, but then you all get interested in it and want to make the picture i told you to imagine in your head, Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, lalala lalala lalalalala lalala lalala lalalalalala...

A bit harder. The hat I can do, but the beard is a different story. PLUS then we have to retexture crap.

I could give you the LDraw LEGO beard?

Ohwadthepolys. You + Ldraw = over 9000 polys.

Nah, I'll just make it from scratch LIKE A BOSS.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... This reminds me of a Monty Python song... If I slightly adjust it to RRU's standards...

It's Christmas on Planet U,

All the monsters sing.

Hark, Hark, those lasers zing!

Snow falls from the sky,

but we're underground, and everyone

thinks Slimy Slugs must DIE!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.