Odd....

Wordsarecool

Makes you think though, you never do see any other raiders in the cut scenes. Like they are pretty much the only raiders, but you know there really are more.

For the majority, I'd agree, but not always:

Makes you think though, you never do see any other raiders in the cut scenes. Like they are pretty much the only raiders, but you know there really are more.

Doc's clones! :o That's why his name is plural! (just poking a little fun Lair, :P )

At the very beginning of that video, there's a raider drilling a wall that's either grey or orange with a grey helmet. The lighting is throwing me off, but it may be one of those promo raiders with Docs body and Sparks' helmet.

Tauka Usanake

Ohhhhhh shi- Yeah, I never noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out... Now what? Do we imply that each Doc and Axel could be a different one? I know I haven't seen more than one Storm or Bandit. Yet...

Do we imply that each Doc and Axel could be a different one? I know I haven't seen more than one Storm or Bandit. Yet...

Not sure. It's one of those quirky things about LRR. Perhaps the uniforms for the various occupations (engineer, geologist, etc) are standardized. As for the similarities in the face, I can't offer any rational explanation for that.

Tauka Usanake

As for the similarities in the face, I can't offer any rational explanation for that.

How bout, they're lego heads?

Oh YEAH. Because Legos are just clones of each other. Let's go the extra mile and say they're communist or something like. We are just considering the realness that could be implied if they were real in a sense. Can't go as far as reproduction but let's at least decide that they are all individuals.

How bout, they're lego heads?

Well, sure, but the duplication itself. Certainly there wasn't a second "Pepper" character in Lego Island who had his same head and outfit. As Tauka said, if we consider the six main minifigures individuals, then there shouldn't be any duplication. Honestly, I wasn't trying to give a comprehensive answer as I don't really care if there is a rational explanation within the fictional universe of LRR. That's further than I would care to go. :-P

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.