Odd....

Wordsarecool

After digging through images on a random google search, I found a nice little Rock Raiders picture to use as a wallpaper, I did so, and then looked in the top left corners. :satisfied:

At first I though they were DOC CLONES, but there were too many of them to be clones, and they had Axels helmet. :0

zoominrockraideruniform.png

So now Im staring at my computer going like, WTF, EVERYTHING I KNOW IS WRONG ripping my hair out.

Discuss :D

And I am NOT a newbie. I have/had like 200 posts on the old site, since this site is slower for me.

I also have the MASTERPIECE Edition version of the PC game.

So I should have

LEGIT GAME

and

ORIGINAL RAIDER

Pl0x change.

They are from the Rock Riders game on pc. those rock riders are an different looking rock riders uniform than those in the game, but it is the same rock riders you control in the game. that picture is from the box the game come in with. i remember it. becose i has the game, but i dosent have the box anymore.

They are from the Rock Riders game on pc. those rock riders are an different looking rock riders uniform than those in the game, but it is the same rock riders you control in the game. that picture is from the box the game come in with. i remember it. becose i has the game, but i dosent have the box anymore.

I HAVE the box, and can confirm it is a different picture.

It's just promotional art designed to look good and attract interest.

You're no fun.

And this was off the abandonded official LEGO Rock Raiders site.

And this was off the abandonded [sic] official LEGO Rock Raiders site.

I have reason to believe that the abandoned site isnt the only place. I remember that as the background on my old WinME computer which never had internet access. Ever.

'Full version' of this picture in Baz's mod, as the loading screen. Where did he get it?

It's somewhere hidden on the disk methinks. I found a super secret picture somewhere in there once.

'Full version' of this picture in Baz's mod, as the loading screen. Where did he get it?

It's somewhere hidden on the disk methinks. I found a super secret picture somewhere in there once.

Woah woah woah woah WHERE?

The only secret I found on my disk is Adobe Reader 4.0.

I found a picture. Not on the disk though.

In LegoRR0.wad, Interface/Reward/Wallpaper.bmp

If that's what you mean.

Anyway, I agree with antillies.

You're all wrong.

The Legoland game had 2 CDs. One was the actual game. The other was a demo CD. The CD had videos, images, and bonus stuff. One of the bonus things was wallpaper. There were 6 backgrounds: A Lego Creator background, a Lego Chess, 2 Lego Racers bakgrounds (Maybe 3), and 2 Lego Rock Raiders backgrounds. One was the one shown in Baz's Mod, the other was the 5 Raiders without hats standing side-by-side.

The (abandoned?) Lego Interactive site published those backgrounds , but now in a larger size. I'll upload them here if you wish.

There was also a beta back-of-the-box image I saw. With that same background, but much less stuff. Meaning it was a photo of a cavern they modeled.

Oddly, I was thinking of those Docs clones a few days ago. They're actualy Docs torsos and legs (Decaled legs, not the ones from the sets), a gray mining helmet with a green visor, and a face that's probably smiling. So now we have another beta uniform to add to the list. Nice.

You're all wrong.

The Legoland game had 2 CDs. One was the actual game. The other was a demo CD. The CD had videos, images, and bonus stuff. One of the bonus things was wallpaper. There were 6 backgrounds: A Lego Creator background, a Lego Chess, 2 Lego Racers bakgrounds (Maybe 3), and 2 Lego Rock Raiders backgrounds. One was the one shown in Baz's Mod.

What are demo CD's for if not advertising? It might have been box art at one point but it was ultimately used for promotional purposes.

You're all wrong.

The Legoland game had 2 CDs. One was the actual game. The other was a demo CD. The CD had videos, images, and bonus stuff. One of the bonus things was wallpaper. There were 6 backgrounds: A Lego Creator background, a Lego Chess, 2 Lego Racers bakgrounds (Maybe 3), and 2 Lego Rock Raiders backgrounds. One was the one shown in Baz's Mod.

What are demo CD is for if not advertising? It might have been box art at one point but it was ultimately used for promotional purposes.

So? I never said it wasn't. *removed the you're all wrong part*

By that I ment in backstories of it coming from the website.

I found a picture. Not on the disk though.

In LegoRR0.wad, Interface/Reward/Wallpaper.bmp

If that's what you mean.

Anyway, I agree with antillies.

Nono, you've found it when you find a secret Loading.bmp not in the installed game.

rockraiders_a1024.jpg

rockraiders_b1024.jpg

These were the two wallpaper on the abandoned official LEGO site for Rock Raiders.

Exact same. One is my current wallpaper actually.

I think not that they are family`s, remember, it is a group shot. so the one that took the picture told them to stand like the picture shows us.

Tauka Usanake

Meh. They are all workers who grew close as family together. They are all the highest ranked in what they do and all work together on the tougher missions. Makes you think though, you never do see any other raiders in the cut scenes. Like they are pretty much the only raiders, but you know there really are more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.