• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lair

• Sonic322

• Addictgamer

• Cirevam

Hmm...rock monsters are actually composed of rock. Not a carbon based mess of proteins. Thats a huge element of the game's plot.

Now, since they are already so different, who says they require oxygen?

I believe ALL they need to survive is the energy from the energy crystals, which (i forgot where it says so) is the purest form of energy in the universe (game wise).

Also meaning they wouldn't need sugar. They live completely off of that stuff.

Now, i think they do breath in air (air as in whatever gases are in it's environment).

why:

The body may use it for maybe cooling down the rock monster. Who knows how much heat that turning the energy of the crystals into their use will make.

I also believe they breath out.

what and why:

Everything they breath in gets sent out, plus any exhaust that may exist from the process of converting the crystals into something they can use, and all the warm air and such.

That is all my opinion.

True.

I think slugs may be different, since they're hid is so tough that not even lasorz do a lot of damage when even metal gets destroyed by a lazor.

I don't have an nswer for this in planet, but i have been thinking a lot on it.

the LAVA MONSTERS!!!

They take in the carbon and other toxic gases and and give off clean air that rises up to the other caverns, and this is why RRs can breath in the lave caverns.

Small Spiders

Bugs that live in groups (like ants) sometimes eat there dead so that is my only idea on what they could eat.

The following creatures on planet U that we need more info on.

1. Rock Monsters

2. Ice Monsters

3. Rockwhales[all types](are there any Ice or Lava whales?)

4. Scorpions[all types]

5. Large spiders

6. Snakes

7. Bats

this was my idea

Dear FailGamer:

I don't recall there being any scientific proof that the ice you refer to is ACTUALLY ICE. That could be just Mercury's atmosphere or another material that was cooled to such extreme temperatures that it turned solid. Ever consider that?

Dear Lair of Failwhales:

It's. Animated. Rock. They don't need air. They are essentially stone machines. I'm pretty sure many, if not all, machines air air-dependent.

As for the spiders and slugs... Explanation three. -.-

Also, more verbose names for the creatures are unnecessary. They are all distinguished effectively as they are.

the LAVA MONSTERS!!!

They take in the carbon and other toxic gases and and give off clean air that rises up to the other caverns, and this is why RRs can breath in the lave caverns.

Small Spiders

Bugs that live in groups (like ants) sometimes eat there dead so that is my only idea on what they could eat.

1. Rock Monsters

2. Ice Monsters

3. Rockwhales[all types](are there any Ice or Lava whales?)

4. Scorpions[all types]

5. Large spiders

6. Snakes

7. Bats

This list

Dear FailGamer:

I don't recall there being any scientific proof that the ice you refer to is ACTUALLY ICE. That could be just Mercury's atmosphere or another material that was cooled to such extreme temperatures that it turned solid. Ever consider that?

Dear Lair of Failwhales:

It's. Animated. Rock. They don't need air. They are essentially stone machines. I'm pretty sure many, if not all, machines air air-dependent.

As for the spiders and slugs... Explanation three. -.-

Also, more verbose names for the creatures are unnecessary. They are all distinguished effectively as they are.

Fine, dont be creative.

Machines dont need air, only the ones that use air to convert it or something. lol

And it is frozen WATER, not something else. Thats what the sattelites showed, some craters had a few other frozen stuff, but many had frozen WATER.

• 3 months later...

This is the updated list I made for the creatures on planet U.

1. Rock Monsters: Eat energy crystals.

2. Ice Monsters: Eat energy crystals.

3. Lava Monsters: Eat energy crystals and take in toxic gases and gives off air that the Rock Raiders can breathe until they can build a support station.

4. Small Spiders: They eat there dead.

5. Bats: They eat spiders.

1. Rockwhales

2. Red Scorpions

3. Green Scorpions

4. Purple Scorpions

5. Large spiders

6. Snakes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.