Lego Racers 2 Secret Areas

JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

These are some of the interesing areas I've explored in LEGO Racers 2 with the drill-rocket glitch. The drill-rocket glitch is where you use the drill-rocket, and ride it by holding down the power-up key, through the reset car boundaries. I took a whole bunch of screen-shots, and uploaded them to Brickshelf here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=443203

Oh! For those of you who don't know, terminal velocity is the fastest and object will fall with air-resistance.

Here are the highlights:

img-001.png

Here we have me, falling off the edge of the world.

img-007.png

And here, I have hit what is apparently terminal velocity in this gama. I don't fall any faster.

img-008.png

Here is where I went over.

img-068.png

Here is the other car sent in after him, also at terminal velocity.

img-069.png

Here I am beneath the ice breaker ship area.

img-075.png

The submarine and ice bergs.

img-077.png

Here you can see where I went in.

img-086.png

Here I am out to sea beneath the water on Sandy Bay.

img-087.png

This shows here I am. See the green arrow from the other car.

img-088.png

Here you can see the boat and a bench sent into the trench.

img-089.png

A better view of where I am.

img-094.png

Here I am on the edge of the world.

img-097.png

Here I am on the little island.

img-098.png

This is where I went over.

img-100.png

The far side of the island.

img-107.png

Not exactly out of bounds, but interesting none the less.

img-111.png

img-113.png

img-114.png

I went through the floor.

img-115.png

Under water in the other beach area.

img-124.png

The ship, and something red.

img-126.png

Not sure what the red things is. Maybe a 1x8 brick. There are a couple of them in this area.

img-132.png

Over here we have a flat area.

img-133.png

And another edge of the world.

img-142.png

Going over.

img-153.png

Terminal velocity is the same here too.

img-154.png

Lets send them both over at the same time.

img-155.png

img-157.png

img-159.png

Yep, they really do keep falling.

And that's it. I know you can go out-of-bounds and through water/lava in the other worlds too. So, what do you guys think?

Fluffy Cupcake

I have experienced all this in my childhood. So nothing new for me. I wouldn't really call the areas 'secret' since they are just underwater. The thing I didn't like about doing this glitch on battle mode is because if you fall off the map you fall infinitely and there is no way back, while on race/arcade mode you will respawn if you fall off.

It would be cool if this game had online multiplayer so then I could play with somebody. I wish the gtc would/could be figured out so then the game could be modded.

I've gone into the oceans around Sandy Bay, Dino Island, and some of Arctic, and into the lava of Mars and Xalax

lol 700+ MPH

I find it amusing that 2P Arrow is pointing away from you.

JrMasterModelBuilder

I have experienced all this in my childhood. So nothing new for me. I wouldn't really call the areas 'secret' since they are just underwater. The thing I didn't like about doing this glitch on battle mode is because if you fall off the map you fall infinitely and there is no way back while on race/arcade mode you will respawn if you fall off.

It would be cool if this game had online multiplayer so then I could play with somebody. I wish the gtc would/could be figured out so then the game could be modded.

Yeah, they're not really secret. I just couldn't think of a better name. :P

First 2. Arrow is pointing away

I figure that that's because he has fallen so far, the other car is virtually right above it.

• 1 month later...

Welll...these are just areas under the map. They aren't "secret" areas, nor did the devs. ever plan on that glitch allowing people under there.

• 5 months later...

JrMasterModelBuilder, i get the same glich when i use Rigels mech (mod) and go into the water. A glich like as if its falling down occurs just like your first pic.

Devestater

Lair, just google play as rigels mech in LEGO racers 2 or google LEGO racers 2 mods. Thats how i stumbled upon the mod that allows you to use rigels mech.

• 8 months later...
Modded Lego

I searched Lego Racers 2 mods and play as riegels mech and i couldn't find the riegel mod. Could you post a link or something on this site so we could find it? Thanks. :)

Fluffy Cupcake

I searched Lego Racers 2 mods and play as riegels mech and i couldn't find the riegel mod. Could you post a link or something on this site so we could find it? Thanks. :)

You um, already posted in Kajeuter's hack topic which had that hack before even posting this. :S

Also, I would call it more of a hack than a mod as you aren't permanently chaging any editable files.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.