List Of Epic Moments In Video Gaming.

TheEPICtrainrider

TheEPICtrainrider

So yesterday I had a thought, what if I were to make a list of EPIC moments in video gaming history, what would I add to the list???

So I decided to ask the few people who have slept played around, so I can get a... less biased list.

Rules:

Feel free to post glitches, plot-related, or just goofing off moments you'd like to share. But they can't just be some crap you whipped up to impress people.

Note any spoilers before spoiling them.

BISHOCK 1: (Spoilers)

When you murder your father with his golf club.

FALLOUT 3: (Spoilers)

3 words:

LIBERTY.

EFFING.

PRIME.

There are more I could have posted, but I rather let you have them.

• 2 years later...

When you link up Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles together and create the complete game they wanted to make originally. One of the greatest games for the SEGA Genesis ever.

When you link up Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles together and create the complete game they wanted to make originally. One of the greatest games for the SEGA Genesis ever.

That's common knowledge.

That's common knowledge.

It's fair to say that the things already posted are also common knowledge. What's your point?

That's common knowledge.

It's fair to say that the things already posted are also common knowledge. What's your point?

My point is that you're bumping topics in protest to the new "view unreplied topics" feature and it's becoming a problem.

That's common knowledge.

My point is that you're bumping topics in protest to the new "view unreplied topics" feature and it's becoming a problem.

I'm actually not as you will see after reading my status update.

I'm actually not as you will see after reading my status update.

PM'd. This isn't the place to discuss the problem.

There is nothing wrong with Sonic's first post in this topic.

I guess. I'm just more concerned about why he posted it rather than what he said.

Anyway, to get back on topic...

In Evochron Mercenary, there is a Black Hole to the north of the Sapphire System that's only reachable with a Class 3 Warp Drive. It even apparently has a wormhole in the center, which possibly can be accessed if you use your jump drive to appear in the exact middle of the event horizon. I don't recommend doing it, though.

• 2 weeks later...

In Assassin's Creed 3, two missions in particular. Chasing Charles Lee, and Desmond at Abstergo. My goodness, Demond is AMAZING.

I'll have more with videos later.

In Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony, when you defeat the Conquistador in the ruins, he...

...merges with the Heart of Mars and you have to defeat him in one of the most difficult boss battles ever. I personally rank this battle harder than Spiritual Larsa from Mushihimesama, mainly because the latter doesn't constantly heal during the battle.

I kind of got epicness when, at the end of Portal 2

Chell collapses to the ground, and for the umpteenth time, starts to get up. You hear Wheatley exclaim: "What? You're not dead yet!?" And then, a little later, when the entire facility almost gets sucked into space, but GLaDOS snatches you back. Then, and only then, does Chell finally collapse.

Also at the end of Lego Racers, when you see Rocket Racer for the first time. :lol:

In Ratchet & Clank 3, when fighting Nefarious, after the second cutscene you have to chase him through HORDES of baddies. Suddenly, out of NOWHERE, the once cowardly and weak Galactic Rangers show up, and they go MENTAL:

"LET 'EM HAVE IT, RANGERS!"

"YEAH, YOU WANT SUM A THIS?"

In Need for Speed Most Wanted, after defeating Razor, you're given the biggest pursuit EVER. At heat level 6, with 30 units on you at one time, all of them being undercover corvettes, it's the most ridiculous, fun, insane and EPIC chase in gaming history. Finally at the end, after a certain time has passed, you're directed to an old bridge. You jump and a crazy amount of police cars all fall to their deaths or smash into each other, while you make a clean escape.

The entire Mass Effect 2 ending also, if you do it right and everybody survives.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.