• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

TheEPICtrainrider

TheEPICtrainrider

The Train Rider of the Forum

• Crystal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
So yesterday I had a thought, what if I were to make a list of EPIC moments in video gaming history, what would I add to the list???
So I decided to ask the few people who have slept played around, so I can get a... less biased list.

Rules:
Feel free to post glitches, plot-related, or just goofing off moments you'd like to share. But they can't just be some crap you whipped up to impress people.
Note any spoilers before spoiling them.

BISHOCK 1: (Spoilers)
Spoiler

FALLOUT 3: (Spoilers)
Spoiler

There are more I could have posted, but I rather let you have them.

Sonic322

Sonic322

Elite Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,450 posts
When you link up Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles together and create the complete game they wanted to make originally. One of the greatest games for the SEGA Genesis ever.

Phoenyx

When you link up Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles together and create the complete game they wanted to make originally. One of the greatest games for the SEGA Genesis ever.

That's common knowledge.

Sonic322

Sonic322

Elite Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,450 posts

That's common knowledge.

It's fair to say that the things already posted are also common knowledge. What's your point?

Phoenyx

That's common knowledge.

It's fair to say that the things already posted are also common knowledge. What's your point?

My point is that you're bumping topics in protest to the new "view unreplied topics" feature and it's becoming a problem.

Sonic322

Sonic322

Elite Member

• Gold Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,450 posts

That's common knowledge.

My point is that you're bumping topics in protest to the new "view unreplied topics" feature and it's becoming a problem.

I'm actually not as you will see after reading my status update.

Cirevam

There is nothing wrong with Sonic's first post in this topic.
  • Lair thanked this

Phoenyx

I'm actually not as you will see after reading my status update.

PM'd. This isn't the place to discuss the problem.

There is nothing wrong with Sonic's first post in this topic.

I guess. I'm just more concerned about why he posted it rather than what he said.

Anyway, to get back on topic...

In Evochron Mercenary, there is a Black Hole to the north of the Sapphire System that's only reachable with a Class 3 Warp Drive. It even apparently has a wormhole in the center, which possibly can be accessed if you use your jump drive to appear in the exact middle of the event horizon. I don't recommend doing it, though.

McJobless

Spoiler

I'll have more with videos later.

Lair

Lair

Elite Member

• Crystal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 posts
Beating Rocket Racer for the first time when you're a kid
  • McStudz thanked this

Phoenyx

In Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony, when you defeat the Conquistador in the ruins, he...
Spoiler

Noogah

Noogah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I kind of got epicness when, at the end of Portal 2
Spoiler

Also at the end of Lego Racers, when you see Rocket Racer for the first time. :lol:
  • McStudz thanked this

jamesster

jamesster

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts
The LEGO Universe intro.

'Nuff said.

McJobless

Spoiler

Spoiler

The entire Mass Effect 2 ending also, if you do it right and everybody survives.