Strange Pictures In The Lego Universe Beta Files

bartvbl

I found these two pictures in the LUP directory. Just that they do not seem to belong there at all, and have some strange logo's on them that do not make any sense. What could they be for?

gallery_326_49_15992.jpg

gallery_326_49_12220.jpg

Those are images of the World Builders League worlds, made by the LUPs. Expect to see them in Starbase 3001 Those aren't all of them, BTW.

http://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/closed-beta-archives-f38/lego-universe-three-new-worlds-discovered-t301.htm

I saw a picture of George Bush in there as well. They are probably just place holders.

Those are images of the World Builders League worlds, made by the LUPs. Expect to see them in Starbase 3001 Those aren't all of them, BTW.

http://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/closed-beta-archives-f38/lego-universe-three-new-worlds-discovered-t301.htm

Perhaps there will be a George Bush world that show how bad of a president he was.

Perhaps there will be a George Bush world that show how bad of a president he was.

george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

Ya because I really miss the fact that he was a moron compared to Barack Obama.

I belive you mean the other way around my dear hedgehog.

George-W.-Bush-Miss-Me-Yet-Billboard-500

I believe you mean the other way around my dear hedgehog.

Didn't we have all the problems we have now before he actually got into the white house?

I am pretty sure that Bush just passed the problem over the him.

And in turn Clinton passed the problems over to Bush. And it all goes back and back and back...

Snow picture looks like the Hub from RotLA from LIJ2

And in turn Clinton passed the problems over to Bush. And it all goes back and back and back...

This is very true.

All we need is a good president with good ideas.

*scrolls up to the top of the page*

How the bleep did we get from strange pictures in LU to george bush? :/

We are waaaaay out there :P

*scrolls up to the top of the page*

How the bleep did we get from strange pictures in LU to george bush? :/

We are waaaaay out there :P

Because evidently Mr. Bush somehow found his way into image files located in the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.