Mobile Teleport

aLPHA

So...you want one of these? You can have it, or any other building!

First you must copy the Smalltruck folder. Go into the AE and set the scale to 0.01.

Rename the AE and folder to VehicleBase, or something that will work.

Add this vehicle into the CFG, assuming you know how.

The building you wish to use, lower the PickSphere to about 1

Go into the level folder you wish to add your new vehicle to and open the OL

Add your new vehicle base, and the building you want to be mobile.

Make the building on the same location as the vehicle.

Put

driving Objectxx

in the buildings OL line

xx is the number of the vehicle

Save the OL and CFG and tada!

Please give credit to me for finding this.

I think Cyrem should give me a "Got Mobile Teleport To Work" award

1. Can you still upgrade it?

2. How to the RRs getdynomite if it is moving around?

3. Do they put ore and ECs into it right?

1. no, but building a second one and upgrading it oddly upgrades the MT

2. It drops it. Vid is coming that shows it

3. Yes they do!

1) Does it always leavs raiders teleporting into nowhere?

2) What happens when you tell it to get out of vehicle?

3) Can that option be disabled?

4) Is there a way to not have a power path left behind?

Also, I shall now make a lego model for a real teleport.

1) Does it always leavs raiders teleporting into nowhere?

2) What happens when you tell it to get out of vehicle?

3) Can that option be disabled?

4) Is there a way to not have a power path left behind?

5)Also, I shall now make a lego model for a real teleport.

1. yes, but I could add a different animation that makes them teleport instantly

2. It can't get out

3. no

4. I'll ask Cirevam. Might be automatically used for all buildings

5. IRL? LWO? LDRAW?

What's LDraw? Is it better than MLCad/LeoCAD?

LDraw is the library behind both of those programs - meaning that they are cross-compatible - you can save a model in MLCad and import it in LeoCAD and vice versa. This also means that anything that will work with an MLCad model will also work with a LeoCAD model, because they're the same format.

TheEPICtrainrider

Ego much? Just because you discover 1 amazing thing doesn't mean you're Addict or anything. I hate to burst your bubble here but there are 20 other members who have made Modding piratical, let alone possible. And let's not forget that Cirevam and Cyrem are basically the fathers of Vehicle modding. So don't go around thinking that you're the best modder on RRU, because great modders don't get rewards, they get results.

I like how you put time and effort into this, and with a few extra tweeks, and maybe a custom model, it could be a long-time favorite mod. And that this might be the best mod you will ever contribute, and it will come in use for future Overhuals, and that you'll just label me as a hater, but don't oversell yourself. That's what they did with "The Last Airbender", and we all know that sucked.

In conclusion, great work, cool your ego, and "The Last Airbender" puts shame to the Avatar Franchise.

And fix up this tutorial, put Steps in Bold Lettering. And remove that advert at the beginning, nobody likes stuff in Infomercial format. Make your tutorials like a man. UUUURRRRRRGGGG

Since the Tool Store is self-powered, nothing important would happen to the MS. You can also change the "base power paths" via some weird code in the AE. It looks like this for the Tool Store:

Shape 0,-1:0,-1

And like this for the BIGTeleport:

Shape 0,-1:1,0:1,0:1,-1:1,-1

I have no idea how to read it but there you go. I don't think you can get rid of it completely because the Gunstation's Shape argument is commented out and it's identical to the Tool Store's, which suggests that you can have a minimum of one base power path.

Ego much? Just because you discover 1 amazing thing doesn't mean you're Addict or anything. I hate to burst your bubble here but there are 20 other members who have made Modding piratical, let alone possible. And let's not forget that Cirevam and Cyrem are basically the fathers of Vehicle modding. So don't go around thinking that you're the best modder on RRU, because great modders don't get rewards, they get results.

I like how you put time and effort into this, and with a few extra tweeks, and maybe a custom model, it could be a long-time favorite mod. And that this might be the best mod you will ever contribute, and it will come in use for future Overhuals, and that you'll just label me as a hater, but don't oversell yourself. That's what they did with "The Last Airbender", and we all know that sucked.

In conclusion, great work, cool your ego, and "The Last Airbender" puts shame to the Avatar Franchise.

And fix up this tutorial, put Steps in Bold Lettering. And remove that advert at the beginning, nobody likes stuff in Infomercial format. Make your tutorials like a man. UUUURRRRRRGGGG

hey, the cartoon was good. The Movie, yes, It was a fail.

Teleporting uses alot of energy

And how does that work?

Did you make it so that when you teleport someone then the like of the MT goes down?

It might be possible to do that with the ptl... but I'm not savy in that department so I can't say for sure... my guess would be something like this:

GenerateMan DrainCrystal
Or maybe...
GenerateManComplete DrainCrystal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.