Stupid things RRs do

Joe9412

mine has got to be on the very large levels where they run to the farthest energy crystal then just before they get there they turn around to go back and eat at the ss

• 8 months later...

mine has got to be on the very large levels where they run to the farthest energy crystal then just before they get there they turn around to go back and eat at the ss

Priorities man. Whats more important in life? Picking up that energy crystal two steps away, or running a 10 miles back to pick up a sandwich?

I think all of us would choose the sandwich. It's just the clear logical decision ;)

On a serious note, I never thought of the fact that RR's basically have a range based on their energy. I'm not sure if you just try to force them to put off their sandwich temptations and get them to continue on with rapid clicking and yelling at your pc but I wonder...

Couldn't that be fixed by just feeding him a sandwich on the spot? Granted, it's difficult to do that to many at once, but still.

On a serious note, I never thought of the fact that RR's basically have a range based on their energy. I'm not sure if you just try to force them to put off their sandwich temptations and get them to continue on with rapid clicking and yelling at your pc but I wonder...

That's a good point. Is their energy at all increased by upgrading them?

Couldn't that be fixed by just feeding him a sandwich on the spot? Granted, it's difficult to do that to many at once, but still.

bCUM7HC.jpg

That's a good point. Is their energy at all increased by upgrading them?

As far as I know you can't increase their energy level, but you should be able to decrease their energy decay rate with levels.

but you should be able to decrease their energy decay rate with levels.

Yep.

You can also increase their

Oh, and another stupid thing RR's do: l405G.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Crystal Miner 1

Hmm..When they walk into a lava square (straight down the middle) and get pwned. Happened before

i did not know there was lava in spit down the middle. There's only one ice level with lava and thats air raiders

RockRaiderWolf

How Rock Raiders have a hard time thinking by themselves when they are disconnected from the main base by means of water (island etc.)

Yah it would be AWESOME if you could assign them seperate bases to use. or set them to use the nearest. :/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.