Stupid things RRs do

Joe9412

I've had an annoying bug where a raider tries to drill a wall but keeps overshooting, and ends up walking up and down the wall. Tamed Rock Monsters do this bug even worse.

When on the last level, rock monsters are invading and all the raiders with blasters run back to the support station to eat their stupid sandwiches

• 3 weeks later...

When they walk on the walls to get around a stream in the first level of RtPU. Oh wait, that's more of a smart thing for the raiders, but for the level designer...

LMS Engineer

being picked up by RMs while carrying lasers (action stations activated )

running from sonic blasters

causing the invisible electric fence glitch

putting ore on existing buildings

walking through a CC

standing next to a landslide wall

being picked up by RMs while carrying lasers (action stations activated )

running from sonic blasters

1) That's impossible unless you let a raider get picked up THEN activate Action Stations!

2) I'd run from something that makes a ton of noise and smoke too, or at least put my hands over my ears.

My raiders are stupid when they defend my base because they always go for the monster that's threatening my buildings the least. I know it's the outside-to-inwards AI, but come on guys, shoot the thing! Your weapons have a range of 200! Don't run right next to it if you know you can hit it! EEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGH.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.