Stupid things RRs do

Joe9412

okay since fourm switch i will post it again

Oringal: 1 place dyamite on wall then pickup ore/energy crystal:what makes this stupid:when they dnt drop and just walk on with it until dyamite goes boom

2:again when they place dyamite they go and clear the rubble under them

3:again dyamite when they set dyamite they run to wall that is one square away

4:when the alarm is going off because of rm they walk right past rm then they try to shoot it sometimes even walking to far away

5:when there is ore/energy crystals right next to the base they sometimes go toward the farthest ore/energy crystal

LZ: When they are on a secluded area and won't do what you tell them to, WALKING OVER LAVA, When they die and you didn't tell them to.

When they don't die when you DO

Sonic: when you don't assign a job to a RR and they stop working completely, in some levels they drive a vehicel on the lava.

Cyrem: Walk up the wall in an attempt to do a matrix backflip, When the transport truck drops too many ores on a building in construction and it doesn't teleport until they are removed. Of course the RR's have their own things to do so the won't obey.

Sciguy: When you are trying to get a critical building completed and they all go off doing something less important or, even worse, stop to eat lunch! , When they continually try to enter a vehicle that is already occupied. The only way to fix it is to have the current driver get out and let the other guy get in. , I also love it when they try to repair erosion, after it turns to lava. And I've been trying to get them to repair the erosion from stage one, but they wait until it's lava.*/EDIT*

Retsnom Kcor: When you turn on the alarm because of a monster and they all run to the support station for a snack

when they wait until the erosion is already lava to try and fix it (that's how I lost Erode Works (i think) a couple days ago)

When they exist at all they're usually doing something dumb

INB: When they get stuck in an infinite loop picking up and storing ore from/in the toolstore when a building is almost finished... Because another RR at the end of the rainbow is carrying the last piece.

Epic: has anyone noticed that by doing jumping jacks Rock Raiders somehow know how to use dynamite?

Shadow: oh when they run to a place that they should not be able to get to.

Lair: Also, When the guys with pusher peams wait until the slug starts to drain power before they shoot at it (and then they are to far away).

And when they all suddenly go to eat when 5 slugs and 4 rock monsters are smashing the base, that they scream if a bat is around, When they jump into lava and put ore in it.

Thats it you have anymore?

OMG that is the stupidest thing they do.

Slip on spider!!!!!

Really how did we forget that one, they do it in every lever in the game!

What else have we forgotten!

Walk an in-game mile to the other side of Water Works to shovel up a random pile of rubble that they shouldn't know is there since it's so far away.

When they stand at a landslide.

When they run from bats.

When they Cut corners over lava.

When they get tired from carrying ore and stop to rest WHILE THEY ARE CUTTING CORNERS OVER THE LAVA.

When they refuse to pick up this vital EC.

When they trigger monsters.

When they eat while slugs eat.

When they eat while lava eats.

*talks for 117 hours*

• 3 weeks later...

Running from harmless bats. I would get so frustrated at this that I would actually start talking to my computer, yelling at it quietly.

*You have entered the TWILIGHT ZONE* [repeat]dodododo[/repeat]

You are now entering a world.

A world where everyone and everything is not as it seems.

You are now entering,

THE TWILIGHT ZONE

dodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododo

The urge to eat sandwiches uncontrollably when the support station is completed, and ignore all orders, including action stations.

• Like 1

TheEPICtrainrider

when they take a ec to the power station, deposit it, then go to the toolstore, pick it up and bring it to the support station you need because your air is almost gone.

when they go into a seemingly endless loop of picking up ore and depositing it back into the toolstore while the air supply slowly runs out. (keyword: SLOWLY)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.