Stunt Rally Rf Tool V1.1

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah, okay, thanks. Does that mean that V2.0 will have recompilation? I'd certainly like to mod the living daylights out of this game.

Unless it's been discovered how to run like LRR's data method (last I saw, Extreme asked but no answer was found)?

Posted

Oh whoops, forgot to tell the surprise.

The files within the archive are zlib compressed. After decompress, everything is back to their original formats.

Well, you first will need the working RF Tool that correctly breaks down the archives.... which I haven't released yet due to a bug to be fixed.

What happened to this? Did you ever fix the bug?

Posted

I'll be updating this soon with an extractor that actually works with the non-demo.

I also have a suprise.

So... about this.

Posted

I'll be updating this soon with an extractor that actually works with the non-demo.

I also have a suprise.

So... about this.

Yes, will you release this soon? I'm more interested in it that before now that I own SR and finally understand what you meant by the zlib compression (and because the site for the extractor you said works was offline this aftetnoon).

Posted

Well I think a good two year wait was long enough :P

I've released v1.1, which now decompresses the files when they're extracted! DL in OP.

No archive builder yet because there is a part of the format I'm not sure about yet.

Ehhh, I didn't test the re-write on the demo...

3 people like this

Posted

Yay, nice job! So are we finally able to view the files? If so, I'll install Stunt Rally and take a look around.

Posted

Yay, nice job! So are we finally able to view the files? If so, I'll install Stunt Rally and take a look around.

That is correct