Stunt Rally Rf Tool V1.1

Cyrem

Ah, okay, thanks. Does that mean that V2.0 will have recompilation? I'd certainly like to mod the living daylights out of this game.

Unless it's been discovered how to run like LRR's data method (last I saw, Extreme asked but no answer was found)?

• 5 months later...

Oh whoops, forgot to tell the surprise.

The files within the archive are zlib compressed. After decompress, everything is back to their original formats.

Well, you first will need the working RF Tool that correctly breaks down the archives.... which I haven't released yet due to a bug to be fixed.

What happened to this? Did you ever fix the bug?

• 2 months later...

I'll be updating this soon with an extractor that actually works with the non-demo.

I also have a suprise.

So... about this.

Yes, will you release this soon? I'm more interested in it that before now that I own SR and finally understand what you meant by the zlib compression (and because the site for the extractor you said works was offline this aftetnoon).

• 1 year later...

Well I think a good two year wait was long enough :P

I've released v1.1, which now decompresses the files when they're extracted! DL in OP.

No archive builder yet because there is a part of the format I'm not sure about yet.

Ehhh, I didn't test the re-write on the demo...

• 1 year later...
TheBillionTonBrick

So now that there's a tool for extracting Stunt Rally files, is there any possibility that it could also be used to recompress the files, too?

• 9 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.