Bridges Of Some Sort?

PWNZOR

that's why the monster is positioned and rotated via the OL, and has no routespeed.

But if I remember correctally the monster can pick up a RR from any angle. Route speed is obvious, and thus would need to be placed via ol.

I doubt it. Either way, a shift in animations may give the monster an oppertunity to change directions.

Try this: Place a 0 route speed monster somewhere with the ol file. Make everything else normal. Take a rock raider in first or second person mode and slowly walk up to him from different sides. See if:

1. He picks you up from somewhere other than infront of you, and

2. If you have to physically bump into him for him to grab you. This will let us know at what range he will grab.

• 2 years later...
RockRaiderWolf

Admittedly I don't know what im talking about but maybe if you were to go the route of making a bridge-building, think of the tool store and the piece of power path it automatically places down in front of it, maybe its possible to extend that and make it place down more of the power path like that and over the water? like i said i dunno but just thought id put it out there.

I have made power paths extend across water by putting water-only tiles between the building and power path but since you can't adjust the length of the bridge you need to find a patch of water X tiles across in order to place it. It's only useful for power so it's not that great.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.