Does Anyone Here Make Music?

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Never saw this topic until now

Look at the last post date before the bump. Now look back to your register year. Now look at today's date. Good, now you will know this topic got half a decade bump, and that it was here two years before you.

I'm almost going to say this bump is okay, because there has been so many changes on who is currently an active member, and it is good to have an update of who we currently have that composes.

used to make music, but it was more of a "Piece the clips of instruments together rather than play it yourself" kinda way (I used GarageBand at the time).

Well I am That One Composer, and the Sound Expert, and the one who Makes Music, so yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlUglQT4H5M

Yeah...

• 3 weeks later...
The Ace Railgun

Ooh, nice ringtone. Wouldn't it work a bit better as a message tone though, as it's a bit short for a ringtone?

That's the beauty, it can be used as either.

• 5 months later...

I think I posted this in my new member topic, but making music is kind of my thing.  Most of the stuff I've released is posted on my Soundcloud at https://soundcloud.com/jeff-rosenthal.  I also have a single out on iTunes and a whole host of other music distribution sites, including Spotify, called Who Would've Guessed, featuring the vocalist Scout.  However, there's also a preview of it up on my Soundcloud, so you don't have to pay to hear it (I hope I'm not coming off as advertising my music, I just found this topic and figured I'd post what I've done).  

And sorry for the bump on an old topic, but I hope some of you can get enjoyment from the stuff I've made.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.