Stunt Rally Beta Disk And Screenshots!

lol username

thetoolraider

Is there a reason I can't use the report button?

Yeah.

You're the one that people are reporting for things like how you responded to Legoking and I.

How is that against the rules?

Necroing threads and adding absolutely nothing to it is not needed here.

It's not against the rules.

I would also advise you stop with your telling people they can't do anything about your behavior, because they can. It's called the report button.

Is there a reason I can't use the report button?

1. We were trying to help you.

Yeah. You're the one that people are reporting for things like how you responded to Legoking and I.

Addictgamer

Necroing threads and adding absolutely nothing to it is not needed here.

It's not against the rules.

It is against the rules. See the "spam" section.

How is that against the rules?

Making a useless post (spam), and then being immature when people called you out on it.

• Like 2

*sits back and watches as outrage engages*

EDIT:

Ok, but this discussion about forum rules is off-topic.

Its not offtopic if you did somethig that violated the forum rules. :)

EDIT:

The above and don't walk away from something you broke and act like nothing happened, fix it.

thetoolraider

EDIT:

The above and don't walk away from something you broke and act like nothing happened, fix it.

How? :)

Addictgamer

Ugh. I knew you guys would carry on. Don't. This is outright spamming. Move it to private PMs or skype or somewhere for you guys to argue with eachother. We mods have taken action, and the problem here is done. I'm locking this thread for a while to stop subsequent posts from piling up here.

DO. NOT. CONTINUE. THESE. KINDS. OF. THINGS. EVER. The situation has been handled by us mods, and it is only to be handled by us mods in the past, present, and future.

If anybody replies to this thread with more spam, fear my wrath. You've been warned. This conversation is done, over. Do not continue it. And don't continue other conversations like it. Report the post and shut up.

• 1 year later...

Hi ! I got 2 CDS of stunt rally, the first in 2000, the other in a three pack CD with Racers 2 and Creator KK (if I remember).

In the past I saw stranges pics with strange buildings, like this :

Lego+Stunt+Rally+Screen+2.jpg

legostuntracer1.gif Those buildings.... I cant find a bigger image (but i saw it in the past...)

34450_full.jpg

(There is a link in the first post for this screen)

Also I saw this :

https://www.flickr.com/photos/93539319@N03/sets/

Dee Jarvis, it seems that he worked for stunt rally, and Lego LOCO !! Look the screens that he posted ! See on Software Titles and Design !

More photos also here (not really ingame but whatever, you have to scroll down a bit : https://www.flickr.com/photos/93539319@N03/ )

Edit : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=468828 I found them bigger ..

Edit2 : It seems that's everything on my post is not really new here :/ Sorry :P

Sorry for my english...

• Like 2

lol username

Dee's uploads were discussed somewhere else on RRU - not sure where exactly. Probably in the Loco section or something.

And yeah, that's my Brickshelf gallery there.

Found some beta screenshots of LEGO Stunt Rally on the internet today. The ones you see here are not all of them, there are many more. However, they contain a website address that isn't exactly appropriate so I have to edit it out by hand (Explaining the black box in the upper left corner). I will do the rest later. But here are 3 to start with:

pfFTffFFTf

That last image... the corner piece at the top corner... :P

So gameplay seems to be exactly the same, andnothing in particular appears to be cut out. Though I've noticed that we don't have any photos of the Arctic or Desert biome (call it what you will).

Hey: in the intro of Stunt Rally we see the cars going through a narrow gap in the City biome: the gap is caused by a pile of bricks and a dumpster. We see a similar small gap in one of the first City pictures (with Radium) and on the Jungle biome, near the top: there it's two boulders. I'll leave pondering the artwork to someone else, though it does seem somewhat de-Lego-ised in here and not quite so much in the game. Also, Lucky gets the supa-steering powerup that makes her fly in the intro.

Also, Mr. X is in the race as your sort of helper whereas in the vanilla version it's a sort of animated avatar (that frequently glitches out :P)

And on the intro video (and the CD cover) we see the 'stunt jump' as a road lifted up by an excavator, whereas in-game it's a sort of giant squid-tentacled behemoth.

On the back of the cover we have Lucky in an incredibly small car which isn't found ingame... any models lying around unused? :P

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.