• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow322

• PWNZOR

• Amauros

• Pyro

I'm against having an HQ performing multiple functions... However, I do like the idea of having EC's inside ore. I'd rather play around with that idea, and having a crane lift up the ore and place it on a conveyor belt going to the refinery would be pretty sweet.

And I wouldn't be against having power cylinders on the sides of buildings that glow when there's power. :P

I'm against having an HQ performing multiple functions... However, I do like the idea of having EC's inside ore. I'd rather play around with that idea, and having a crane lift up the ore and place it on a conveyor belt going to the refinery would be pretty sweet.

Yes, that would be pretty sweet, but if it didn't have multiple functions, then it just wouldn't be the Rock Raiders HQ it is in the lego set.

Just don't put it in the build list so it can only be used in certain missions, like how the Tunnel Transport was originally not usable, but was a goal.

get out of this topic if you don't like the HQ idea because this is the HQ topic Amauros.

What have I said that was irrelevant to the topic? I wouldn't mind Cirevam's idea of using it in certain missions while not making it a buildable object.

get out of this topic if you don't like the HQ idea because this is the HQ topic Amauros.

I wouldn't mind Cirevam's idea of using it in certain missions while not making it a buildable object.

Come to think of it, that sounds like a good idea, but not like the Tunnel Transport, the level won't end when if you find the base.

I think that would be easy compared to adding the files needed to add it into a level like all the other buildings

We're not going anywhere unless someone actually starts developing this; talking about it isn't doing much. We can decide how to use it once it's made, as we already know what functions to add to it.

As for the power station part, how about we make the building self-powered, but not powering other buildings.

Aki Dazrold

It seems to me that this is a good building to start off with, but not one you can actually build. For example, you start the mission with this instead of the tool store.

Off-Topic

If there was ever a lever with a real RM army attacking this would be a big help in staying alive.

On-Topic

Someone start making the model, a variation of it can at least be in ORR.

good idea

we can have this in ORR because we will be able to actually make this the way we want it and not have to follow the game paramaters

For some reason I thought the entire topic we were talking about the HQ in the interest of ORR not LRR... >_>

theextractor

For some reason I thought the entire topic we were talking about the HQ in the interest of ORR not LRR... >_>

i think it's kind of for both. if it's possible to implement this into LRR then it'd be worth attempting, but if if proves impossible then it's going in the ORR file. haha

For example, you start the mission with this instead of the tool store.

it might be nice to start out with something that does what the basic buildings to (tool store, teleport pad, power station, support station) so that you won't have to start from scratch at the start of a mission. especially if we add a bunch of new, more complex, buildings to ORR.

Well, we were talking about LRR, but then some members were talking about the problems with the grogramming, so I sigested that we could at least have a variation of it in ORR.

Aki Dazrold

it might be nice to start out with something that does what the basic buildings to (tool store, teleport pad, power station, support station) so that you won't have to start from scratch at the start of a mission. Especially if we add a bunch of new, more complex, buildings to ORR.

This is what I was getting at.

I'd say do without the support station (unless we're doing oxygen tanks and breathing masks? That'd be cool with the RR's having to go back to change tanks when they have lunch or something), but I mean with the HQ being a starting structure for the beginning levels, I don't think that the air would be too big of a problem...

Edit: I'm still thinking ORR here. :P

• 6 months later...

Actually, due to recent research on building foundation shapes, we've figured out how to make a building that could resemble the RRHQ set, with four buildings on the corners and a place to run through in the middle. The topic is somewhere around here... but the coding we can do easily already.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.