Lego Island 2 Discussion

lol username

LimeKiller
17 hours ago, willphiln31 said:

I'm still kicking myself for trading in a GTX 970 for a Radeon R9 380 card, which doesn't feature support for XP, the OS I'd love to have in order to run these old games..

You can run LEGO Island 2 on Windows Vista or 7 or 8 or 8.1 or (I'm guessing) 10. Most of these games you can get to run on newer OSs with some tricks, or you can use a virtual machine. I have an R9 380 and I freaking love it.

Edit -- although I do understand the merit of having the original OS. Just thought I'd let you know you can still play them :)

ChileToast
31 minutes ago, LimeKiller said:

You can run LEGO Island 2 on Windows Vista or 7 or 8 or 8.1 or (I'm guessing) 10. Most of these games you can get to run on newer OSs with some tricks, or you can use a virtual machine. I have an R9 380 and I freaking love it.

Edit -- although I do understand the merit of having the original OS. Just thought I'd let you know you can still play them :)

Right, I haven't had any trouble with running any of these on Windows 7 other than Island Xtreme Stunts, which got worked out eventually, but they just seem to install and work smoother on XP or 98. And yeah, it's closer to the experience from my childhood than trying to run them on newer OSes. Thanks!

lol username
21 hours ago, Xiron said:

Window shutters open/close? This is new to me.

I wonder if there's any other things like this that nobody's tried/noticed... We should go around pressing shift next to everything. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.