Loco Ip Search?

Lair

You need a program called hamachi, set up network then join it on the other computers. Start hamachi then start a TCP game in Loco, make sure the TCP address you put in is tha same as the Hamachi address for the computer hosting the Loco game. The game may take a few minutes to find the host, then the Green briefcase will appear and you can join the game. Happy Loco!

Apparently, that's what we need.

Hamachi is fine. You should get it. Seems like the only way to play it.

EDIT!!!: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_use_the_multi-player_game_with_Lego_Loco is probably what Pwnzor found. Use it as a guide.

FOR THE FAIL! I have it for you lair. Just let me zip it and upload it onto my website. I'll have a link fro you in a minute.

EDIT: [broken link]

Addictgamer

Lair, it probably failed if the host has a router.

The host needs to port forward.

So 4 options:

A) Pwnzor ports forwards.

B) I reinstall loco and Port forward

C) You and pwnzor use hamachi

D) You and me use hamachi

Bioniclemaster

so if this works, we'll be able to play loco with 9 people at a time? that seems fun, and i have a legal copy of the game :D

• 2 years later...
Sage-san The Windragon

Yea, Me too I still have legel lego Lego (Masterpeice box). I doubt that i feel like to play. lol

Yea, Me too I still have legel lego Lego (Masterpeice box). I doubt that i feel like to play. lol

You just bumped a tear old topic. :P

Anyway, Hamachi works if you want to play LEGO LOCO online. Jamesster and I did it a while back, and he did it with Lair right before he did it ith me. So, it works. But there's not really much to do in LOCO. So why do you would you want to play it online?

Answer: So you can do videos like

these. :P

Sage-san The Windragon

Lol I have no idea. :P since i never play lego loco in multiplayer but snigle player and pretty much bored. some day we could over haul it as we got RF tool working with BMP properly. so Annoymouse still have its Hamachi network working? I know there alter way to use hamchi which is "tunngle." :)

Well anyway, it works, so we CAN have 9-person servers of loco if anyone wants

i think i still have a legit copy somewhere, but its dutch, would that be fatal? :o

lol username

i think i still have a legit copy somewhere, but its dutch, would that be fatal? :o

Let's find out! :af:

Let's find out! :af:

Yes! Let's find out! I've got LOCO right under my bed, and I'll install it right now to see if I can help with this test. :D:af:

EDIT: My bad. I thought you were doing it right then...

Are you still doing this? I have my copy sitting in the old dust bucket, waiting to be played...

I've got a Hamachi Server already, if someone would like to play on it. I've also got LOCO installed on this laptop, so I'm all ready. So, sure, if someone wants to try this, I'd be happy to help out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.