Modding Stunt Rally

lol username

lol username

I cannot resist the urge to mod everything lego.

Is it possible to play as other characters?

Well, seeing as the only difference characters make are what videos play at the bottom of the screen, I think you could swap the videos around...

• 3 months later...

Yeah, I tried to replace Chip with Mega Hurtz but it didn't turn out very good...

• 2 years later...

I replaced the video clips or characters when I was younger in the files (In that time I liked to tweak stuff out of places) and at least the mini character videos on the bottom left corner become sandy surf's.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I tried to replace Chip with Mega Hurtz but it didn't turn out very good...

How did you do that???? 

How did you do that???? 

BIGGEST BUMP OF THE YEAR GIEZ l405G.jpg

It's still a valid question, mind you.

You could probably try swapping around models in the game files, You just muck with the registry. l405G.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Character swapping is an easy process. Coppy and paste the characters you wanna use and overwrite the older file with the new. They are Avi files so only the videos will work.

One thing is I would like to race single player tracks on multiplayer does anyone know how that worjs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.